All-Inclusive Co-Working Space
The Anchor Wellness Center was built to provide health and wellness entrepreneurs a place to build and grow their business. By joining our network, we managing the aspects of business that typically stunt development and growth allowing business owners the time and freedom to do what the love to do!
The Anchor Wellness Center is currently growing and we’re looking for independent providers that value client centric, collaborative care. If you are looking for a home to grow your health or wellness business, this may be it!
Our model allows independent health and wellness businesses the benefits of corporate healthcare without all the red-tape. We provide home to small businesses that have shared values. Benefits of bringing your business to the Anchor Wellness Center include
- Flat rent (space, utilities, cleaning, maintenance, laundry, supplies)
- EMR (electronic medical records)
- Electronic scheduling and point of sales (merchant services)
- Team of like-minded, highly specialized providers to collaborate on the delivery of care
- Access to equipment
- Desirable location
- Shared marketing (digital and print)
- Internal referral network
- Internal business mentorship
- Full access to fitness facility and pilates/yoga studio
Want to collaborate with us? Let’s discuss your needs.
We’re looking for professionals across the continuum of care. If you’re one of the following and have an established business but feeling run down carrying your space all by yourself, exhausted managing your brick and mortar or are feeling isolated and tired of being alone, contact us. Or if you’ve been contemplating striking out of your own but are interested in working with a team while maintaining your independence, this just might be for you!
- Medical Doctor
- PA or NP
- Clinical Psychologist
- Registered Dietitian
- Physical Therapist
- Massage Therapist
- Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Yoga Instructor
- Health Coach
Interested? Then let’s connect!
Anchor Wellness Inc.
- Anchor Wellness Inc is seeking an experienced Doctor of Physical Therapy (>3 years practice) with a background in non-traditional practice. Looking for a specialized provider with an emphasis on client centric care. Opportunities to work along side a collaborative team including dietitians, yoga therapist, health coach, clinical psychologist and movement specialist.
- Benefits include: 401(k), profit sharing and continuing education allowance in addition to full access to facilities.