The Anchor Wellness Center
- We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have a specific flair for design and take an active role in the administration of the company’s regional marketing campaigns.
- As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
- This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and/or illustrate work in brand design, layout, print design, and/or the creation or refinement of assets and artifacts that carry our brand forward.
- Be a relatable member of the team who ensures all work is completed with excellence and in a timely manner.
- Work hand in hand with the Marketing team to assist with the graphic design of print and digital materials, advertisements, logos and social campaigns.
- Design content and graphics for marketing campaigns, events and posters.
- Think creatively and deliver a wide range of concepts.
- Assist with social media content creation.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web.
- Ability to manage and optimize workload, prioritize multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines.
- Must demonstrate extreme attention to detail in design work.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Effective and frequent communication with team.